Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-10 Origin:Site
Hello everyone, laser cutting machines are very well understood. Laser cutting is the use of invisible beams to replace the old mechanical knives. Because of its high precision, fast cutting, unlimited cutting patterns, smooth cuts, etc., laser There are many kinds of consumables for cutting machines. Today we are talking about JH z n s e laser lens in laser cutting machines. Let's take a look.
As the name implies, JH z n s e laser lens are used to prevent dust and slag from damaging the JH z n s e laser lens. In addition to being applied in laser cutting machines, it is also necessary in other laser equipment, including laser marking, laser welding and laser engraving. It can be seen that the application market for protective lenses is very large.
The price of JH z n s e laser lens on the market is not equal. The price difference from tens of yuan to several hundred yuan is very big, and the quality is not the same. Of course, it is not uncommon for shoddy. If the lens is improperly selected, it will cause large laser loss, frequent damage to the JH z n s e laser lens, and unstable product quality, causing serious losses to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right JH z n s e laser lens is a very important thing to pay attention to.
Choose the JH z n s e laser lens of the laser cutting machine in three steps:
1) Shape matching, this is easy to understand
2) Material, according to different laser power, consider the cost of use, you can choose K9, quartz, in the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide the two types of materials into multiple grades, customers can choose the corresponding specifications according to actual needs.
3) Coating, laser anti-reflection film, using different coating technical parameters according to the use environment.
Although the JH z n s e laser lens of the laser cutting machine is a wearing part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce the production cost, the lens can be cleaned by timing to achieve the purpose of recycling. The following are three cleaning steps summarized by the high-energy laser:
1. The JH z n s e laser lens material is Z n S e (zinc arsenic), which is relatively brittle and afraid of falling; it should be noted during disassembly and assembly: it should not be too hard and cannot collide with hard objects. There is anti-reflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, fear of moisture, oiliness, and fear of scratching. Therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air in the work. Do not directly handle the lens of the laser cutting machine to protect the lens because of the skin oil. It will cause permanent damage to the lens surface. Conversely, you can work with gloves and their special sets, and it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers for smaller lenses. No matter what method is used to protect the lens from the laser cutter, it can only be clamped along a non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the mirror edge.
2. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to check the laser cutting machine JH z n s e laser lens before and after cleaning. Because most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need to use amplification equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to amplifying equipment, sometimes we need to use a relatively bright light to illuminate the optical surface, enhancing the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, which makes it easier to spot contaminants and defects.
3. When cleaning a laser cutter to protect the lens, always use a clean wipe and optical grade solvent to prevent damage from other contaminants. Wipe paper must be wetted with a suitable solvent and must not be used dry. In terms of softness, the available wiping paper is a cotton Webril wiping paper or an applicator such as a cotton ball, a lens paper, and a cotton swab.
The above is the explanation for the choice of laser protection lens for laser cutting machine consumables. Do you understand how to choose a suitable protective lens? Our company produces all kinds of laser tubes, laser lenses, focusing lenses, etc. all the year round. When choosing laser lens laser tubes, please feel free to call us. We sincerely look forward to your visit and thank you for your support.