Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-16 Origin:Site
1. During the replacement process, the placement, inspection and installation of the laser lens must be taken to protect the laser lens from damage and contamination. After a new laser lens is installed, it should be cleaned regularly.
2. When the laser cuts the material, the working surface will release a lot of gas and spatter, which will cause damage to the laser lens.
3. When the contaminant falls on the surface of the znse laser lens, it will absorb energy from the laser beam, resulting in a thermal laser lens effect. If the laser lens has not yet formed thermal stress, the operator can disassemble and clean it.
4. During the installation and cleaning process of the laser lens, any sticky matter or even nail marks printed on the oil will increase the absorption rate of the laser lens and reduce the service life. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken:
(1) Never use bare fingers to install the laser lens. Finger cots or rubber gloves should be worn.
(2) Do not use sharp instruments to avoid scratching the surface of the laser lens.
(3) When the laser lens is taken, the film layer should not be touched, but the edge of the laser lens is held.
(4) The laser lens should be placed in a dry, clean place for inspection and cleaning. A good workbench should have several layers of cleaning paper towels on the surface and several cleaning znse laser lens tissues.
Users should avoid talking above the laser lens and keep food, beverages and other potential contaminants away from the work environment.
In the process of cleaning the znse laser lens, a relatively low risk method should be adopted. The following steps are set up for this purpose and should be used by the user. This step is necessary to blow off the float on the surface of the original by blowing the balloon, especially the laser lens with tiny particles and flocs on the surface. But don't use compressed air on the production line, because it will contain oil mist and water droplets, which will deepen the pollution of the znse laser lens.
In the second step, the laser lens was slightly cleaned by analyzing pure acetone. This grade of acetone is almost anhydrous, which reduces the likelihood of znse laser lens contamination.
The acetone on the cotton ball must be cleaned under illumination and circularly moved. Once the cotton swab is dirty, it must be replaced. Cleaning should be done at one time to avoid creating ribs. If the laser lens has two coated surfaces, such as laser lens, each side needs to be cleaned in this way. The first side needs to be placed on a clean laser lens paper for protection.
If acetone does not remove all the dirt, then use acid vinegar to clean. When the vinegar is cleaned, it is used to dissolve the dirt to remove the dirt, but it will not cause damage to the optical znse laser lens. This acid vinegar can be experimental grade (diluted to 50% strength), or white vinegar containing 6% acetic acid for household use. The cleaning procedure is the same as for acetone cleaning, then the acid vinegar and the dry laser lens are removed with acetone. At this time, the cotton balls are frequently changed to completely absorb the acid and hydrate. Until it is clean.
When contaminants and lens damage cannot be removed by cleaning, especially due to metal splashes and dirt, the only way to restore good performance is to replace the laser lens.